AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Incumbent will be a member of the AXA Employee Benefit’s Implementation team responsible for timely and case structure ds as assigned during the implementation process. This includes:
• Update sold plan design within AXA systems to conform with case structure for new business and group level changes
• Support the New business team with high level scrub on new business and follow up of missing requirements
• Assist with the generation of customized benefit summaries and rate grids
• Maintain acceptable production turnaround times
• May provide technical training to the Employer
• Responsible for triage, tracking and resolution of escalated issues during the submission process
• Interact with internal AXA teams (Sales Executive, FSC, Operations, IT) to ensure common agreement of sold plans
In support of the above functions, incumbent will:
• Effective collaboration and communication with personnel at all levels
• Proactively anticipate operational problems and assist with the development of process improvements for the department
• Serve as a resource to business partners and co-workers
• Ensure timely internal communication to Sales, Implementation Management and New Business team members as well as to Employer and Broker/AXA Advisor
• Demonstrate proactive behavior and exercise initiative in problem solving
• Three years of group insurance experience with familiarity of Life/AD&D, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability (doesn’t require Life and Health Insurance License)
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail to ensure timely turnaround
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Incumbent must demonstrate proficiency with leveraging technology to optimize initial Employer Experience
• Incumbent must have experience with external Enrollment platforms, bSwift platform a plus.
• Ability to operate in a challenging, nimble and fast-paced team environment
• Possess a high level of reliability, responsibility and organization
• Foreign language speaking (e.g., Spanish) incumbent a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.