AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
This position plays a key role in the success of the Branch and has an ongoing role in support of the Branch/District offices.
The Case Specialist/Paraplanner is responsible for case design support, client relations, client/lead assignments, and business support for the Branch/Districts.
This overview is a general summary of the workflow and responsibilities and may change as a percentage of workflow and/or be revised as business conditions dictate
Digital Integration Support/Case Design-- 50%
• Branch Champion for AXA Digital Platform initiatives.
• Utilize technology to obtain, compile and analyze financial client information
• Conducts the Branch "Digital Certification" process.
• May conduct Branch training and/or provide one-on-one support as needed.
• Performs financial needs analysis and data input in various AXA systems (Asset Map, etc.)
• Assembles finance cases for client presentations and delivers to the Financial Professional.
• Ensures all paperwork is correct and in good order, attaches the appropriate prospectus for the product, etc.
New Business Support -- 30%
• Prepares branch-level reports on new business metrics.
• Branch point of contact with the financial service centers for new business support.
• Researches/resolves escalated new business issues.
• Researches/resolves escalated financial compensation issues.
• Partners across the Branch sharing best practices to reduce repeat errors.
CRM and Lead Management -- 10%
• Point of Contact for Central Florida CRM/CSG Book
• Respond to client inquiries with questions/concerns.
• Responsible for processing Client Assignments
• Processes Book of Business transfers and Change of Service Agent requests.
• AXA Lead Management system administration.
Operations -- 10%
• Will support the Central Florida Branch in various operational capacities including, but not limited to Facilities and Core Operations.
• Tier 2 contact for Operations concerns and/or problems.
• May escalate Tier 2 issues to BOM for Tier 3 resolution as needed.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.