AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
To maximize efficiency with the Individual Retirement Sales Force to bring in revenues by sharing successful sales ideas, streamlining business processes, and leveraging the most up-to-date resources and technology.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the current version of the digital Wholesaler Playbook keeping it up to date with marketing materials, managing the backend of the application including featured content and sales leaderboard on a weekly or monthly basis
• Create new content and modules to include in the Playbook by documenting any new sales stories, submit through compliance process, and share on app.
• Develop modules that cover additional areas like business management processes (Ex. Event Planning and Focus 250 modules)
• Build one-page ‘success story’ documents to share on app and capture various wholesaler strengths to share with the rest of the group
• Add material new PowerPoint to complement the Playbook modules, update any old material and make new material accessible, and ensure the organization is clear and effective, particularly for marketing, presentations, and training material on Secure Content Locker (SCL)
• Act as communication liaison between internal home office departments and the field by hosting Bi-weekly calls with the marketing team to share wholesaler ideas and through consistent communication with operations, analytics, key accounts, e-strategy, and internal sales desk managers.
• Promote and track usage of key resources by wholesalers through emailing weekly Monday minutes to communicate important news and updates
• Sends Notifications of new resources or content available on the app or SCL including review and feedback from wholesalers and DVP’s
• Train wholesalers and DVP’s on new tools and resources via call, WebEx, or in-person at divisional meetings
• Support Key Accounts team by presenting at a firm-level to other sales desks and any other necessary Key Account Manager support
• Maintain a project plan and timeline for upcoming Edge Training Program
• Execute, communicate and facilitate Edge Training Program to the field and sales desk, through email, WebEx, and in-person
• Serve as the internal point person for Allego technology by reviewing and approving videos to share in team channels
• Facilitate with any training, troubleshooting, or questions around the usage of the Allego technology
• Act as a liaison between compliance and the field regarding the Allego video content (getting compliance approval for certain product-specific video content).
• Identify best practices when it comes to how to use Allego for coaching, sharing best practices of selling and business management from wholesalers
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience
• In-depth knowledge of annuity products and how a sales force operates
• Excellent communication skills and needs to be able to give presentations to large audiences
• Project management experience ensuring all allocated timelines are met
• Building and executing training programs
• Proficient with putting together PowerPoint and training presentations
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Required travel 20-30%
• Experience working with Allego and Secure Content Locker is a plus
• Proficient with MS office suite
• FINRA Series 6 and Insurance Licenses required
• Candidate may be required to get Series 26 within 180 days.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.