AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
This position will be a part of AXA’s Employee Benefits Business and will support Commissions and associated Customer Service functions.
This position will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
• Directly interact with Sales Executives, Field Service Consultants and Brokers to address commission related inquiries and escalations.
• Support the set-up and maintenance of compensation arrangements and hierarchies for EB Brokers, Agents and Firms.
• Conduct quality control on commission payments and audit compensation plans
• Support testing of new commission features
• During peak periods, support the larger Employee Benefits Customer Service team to handle email and call volumes.
• Customer Service and Relationship Management experience with demonstrated proficiency in responding to customer requests, problem solving and processing administrative transactions.
• 2 years’ experience performing Commissions administration and/or providing general Customer Service
• Knowledge of Group Benefits products a plus
• Team player with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Strong and effective verbal, written and analytical & excel skills (pivot tables)
• Solutions-focused and creative individual driven to make current processes more effective and efficient