AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Sarbanes Oxley requires management to test the design and operating effectiveness of internal control over financial reporting and provide an opinion on the effectiveness of these controls. Management is required to design the test of controls to validate their effectiveness and testing of the control should be performed independently from the process owners. The SOX PMO management testing team is seeking an individual to perform this independent testing. This role requires the incumbent to:
• Partner with the Process Owners to ensure business processes are adequately documented within narratives, risks and controls are properly identified and a clear understand of the SOX testing requirements is understood.
• Obtain, review, and interpret business processes for completeness and accuracy to perform comprehensive SOX IT testing.
• Ensure required testing support is submitted in an organized and timely manner. Perform appropriate follow-up to ensure testing support meet the requirements for testing requirements.
• Perform Management testing in an organized and comprehensive manner.
• Perform walkthroughs of business processes demonstrating a clear understanding of the risks and controls.
• Prepare flowcharts reflective of business process with clear identification of risks and controls.
• Prepare complete and accurate testing work papers inclusive of clear and concise commentary and cross references.
• Document recommendations for test plan modifications that would improve processes, strengthen control points and/or testing procedures.
• 4+ yrs. of audit experience in I, regulatory compliance and large-scale implementation of processes and/or systems.
• Technical Degree and/or Accounting Degree and/or Public Accounting experience and/or CPA, CIA, CISA
• 2 years of internal audit or SOX control testing experience
• Experience with ITGC's
• Application of COSO Risk and Internal Control framework
• Understanding of professional IIA performance standards in regards to planning, testing, sampling and documentation
• Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
• Well-developed technical skills in Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with all levels
Internal Title: Senior Manager
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.