AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Business Metrics Analyst will be responsible for sourcing, analyzing and reporting on key business metrics to provide executive summaries to various levels of management. This individual will be critical to building and maintaining planning for business execution based on performance results for our Individual Life and Employee Benefits businesses.
• Reporting on various detailed business plans, including sales, revenues and expenses in coordination with Finance
• Creating and maintaining Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards in PowerPoint and Tableau
• Gathering and organizing information from various stakeholders, including department heads, business partners, and executives
• Drawing conclusions and recommendations based on analysis and presenting information to stakeholders, highlighting key movements against business targets
• Managing ad-hoc analytical projects as necessary
• 2+ years of applicable experience
• Detailed knowledge business metrics analysis and reporting
• Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent and high-level analytical/problem solving skills and communication skills both orally and written are required.
• Employee must be able to analyze data across factors and time periods and identify and report trends/patterns.
• Project management skills and experience, ability to be task oriented, execution driven and ability to deliver with a sense of urgency
• Must be comfortable dealing with both complexity and ambiguity and be able to explore multiple solutions to a problem.
• Familiarity with Tableau design and reporting