AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Reporting to the head of Learning & Development, the position is responsible for analyzing business needs to partner with business and HRBPs to develop, design and deliver a variety of business acumen initiatives and programs at all levels of the organization with a view to raise AXA’s technical expertise. Responsibilities will include:
• Leading on the development and delivery of customer-focused business acumen learning strategy
• Collaborating with leaders across the company to assess needs, develop and deliver training program content and materials targeted at building understanding of the AXA US business and financial services industry
• Building synergies across training groups throughout the organization, developing avenues for best practice sharing, shared standards and common resources to provide a consistent learning experience
• Designing targeted blended learning solutions for professional families across AXA US
• Embracing ambiguity, understanding organizational dynamics within a large global firm, and identifying systematic approaches to solving problems
• Developing and building a learning culture across the organization, utilizing training to lead change and support business strategy
• Represent AXA US for global learning initiatives and drive global agenda
• Increase 'business speak' to position AXA for long-term success
• 6-8 years' related experience in a corporate environment. Training related experience preferred.
• Strategic, customer focused and able to connect corporate learning to wider business goals and values
• Agile and tenacious, with ability to take ownership
• Strong stakeholder management skills, with ability to build and manage relationships with people at all levels within an organization
• Good knowledge of effective learning strategies, curriculum development, and emerging concepts in the blended learning approach
• Proven ability to effectively train/facilitate and influence within a diverse, fast moving organization.
• Very strong organization skills are required to support timely completion of multiple tasks and work-streams
• Bachelor’s degree
• Instructional design and/or content development experience with knowledge of methodologies, writing standards, and needs assessment and metrics.
• Strong knowledge of Financial Services Industry and Insurance Business
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.