AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Lead Associate – Policy Forms Filing at AXA is a key position in the Product Development area of the Employee Benefits Group. The Senior Associate – Policy Forms Filing will focus on filing and record-keeping of policy forms, rate and rule manuals with insurance departments in the 50 states, DC and PR using SERFF and I-File.
• Create and maintain state comment’s library.
• Responsible for the integrity of the policy forms and state filing status record-keeping.
• Maintain state requirements resource library by state.
• Monitor SERFF messages and correspondence from states regarding filings and distribute as appropriate.
• Key data relating to state filings activities for all employee benefits products in the 50 states, DC and PR in the SERFF and I-File.
• Assembling insurance product filings to state insurance departments for submission.
• Maintain policy forms library reference materials.
• Support additional areas as needed to achieve full compliance and to reach team performance goals.
• Complete state filing certifications, readability memos and other related filing transmittals.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Associates Degree Preferred
• Paralegal Certificate Preferred
• Experience with SERFF and I-File preferred
• Extremely Organized
• Exceptional Attention to Detail
• Quick Learner
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong computer skills
• Self starter