AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Management of all quotes for the <100 size groups for review, completion and delivery to the Sales team.
• Review <100 proposal submissions to ensure complete information has been provided:
• Input of all required information into the quoting system for completion of proposals requested, including formatting and import of census files
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Sales team and external clients
○ (internal only) Daily interaction with the sales team on questions, request for missing information, delivery of quotes.
• Manage all appeals and change requests
• Referrals to Underwriters, where applicable
• Ensure SalesForce information is updated with current status / activity
In support of the above functions, candidates will:
• Contribute to definition of workflow processes and documentation of written procedures.
• Meet expected performance metrics
• Demonstrate expertise leveraging technology tools and platforms to conduct day to day job responsibilities
· Group Employee Benefits experience is preferred with familiarity of the following product
· Life/AD&D, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-Term Disability
· Excellent time management
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Excellent reasoning and analytical skills
· Proficient in Excel
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment
· Possess a high level of reliability, responsibility and organization
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.