AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
The Lead Manager of Digital Operations will assist in making myAXA, AXA’s online portal for account management, a premier resource for clients to manage their AXA products and services. The Lead Manager of Digital Operations will dedicate their time to supporting the myAXA site and mobile application. S/he will offer insight, support and quality control for myAXA services including eDelivery, User Acceptance Testing of releases, Level 3 User Support, and defect reporting and troubleshooting. S/he will be the point person for answering day-to-day questions, working directly with internal teammates, advisors/brokers, and clients to resolve issues.
Passion for digital marketing, technology, and improving the customer experience. Preferred - at least 8-10 years’ experience in digital marketing, digital product ownership, and/or web site support. Bachelor's degree in business marketing, information systems or related field. Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (for example: Google Analytics), insurance/investment products, and needs of Financial Advisors. Must have attention to detail, a positive attitude and proven rapport with colleagues. Works well under pressure and deadlines. Is a logical, work-oriented and be an analytical thinker.
• Partner/communicate with business lines with troubleshooting issues and acting a SME for myAXA to support their client’s needs
• Act as product owner in Agile with the eDelivery IT team for delivery of features, upgrades, enhancements etc.
• Responsible for partnering with Information Security, Fraud, Compliance etc. to ensure site is consistent with standards
• Ensure completion of all required myAXA compliance responsibilities
• Responsible for User Acceptance Testing of monthly releases
• Provide direction to IT team to resolve issues and improve customer experience
• Provide additional support issue resolution and defect remediation
• Stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and help identify future myAXA enhancements
• Proof/edit myAXA content
• Understand how our team meets clients’ and our business needs. Help manage priorities, tasks and projects to meet those needs; identify and implement best practices
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.