AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Implementation Management Office (IMO) contributes to challenging, high-profile projects that are core to the Company's strategy and transform, and are expected to establish relationships with senior stakeholders across the Company.
• BA / BS required
• 2 years of work experience with project management, IT, either in a consulting firm or project management team of a large organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with keen interest to further develop these abilities
• Ability to develop strong relationships with business partners and team members
• Thorough data accuracy and integrity without exception
• Reliable with sense of urgency in following up on directions
• Proven analytical problem solving skills
• Software skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Tableua, Project Management Tool
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.