AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Video Content Strategy Manager will be responsible for creating video content strategies to support AXA US business and marketing objectives. This person will collaborate with internal business and marketing partners to identify and prioritize opportunities for video content to drive business results. This role requires deep understanding of video content marketing, ability to drive a video-based content strategy, and an understanding of best-practices to achieve business objectives through video. This role will require close partnership with our product, marketing, brand, customer experience and data partners to align digital efforts to our broader marketing and brand objectives.
• Partner with line of business and marketing partners to identify opportunities for video marketing across a variety of platforms
• Be the enterprise “go to” expert for integrating video content into overall business and marketing plans
• Create and maintain a prioritized roadmap of video production efforts
• Partner with Video Creation Director to create, review and optimize video content
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze performance of video-based campaigns and suggest ways to continuously improve video marketing results
• Understand, employ and monitor digital best practices across industries and monitor competitive benchmarks
• Keep organization stakeholders informed on the latest video trends and identify new ways to engage internal and external audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Have 3-5 years in video marketing with track record of results
• Demonstrated ability to operate effective in all aspects of video development – including strategy, design, production, implementation and results analysis
• Deep subject matter expertise on use of video technology and platforms
• Deep understanding of how to measure and report on video campaign success
• Proven success working in a matrixed environment to deliver results
• Strong communication skills and executive presence – ability to inform and engage senior leaders across the enterprise on digital best practices