AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
- Accountable for project delivery of smaller projects or work streams of larger programs or projects under the guidance of Project Delivery Senior Manager/Directors.
- Learn and apply Project Management best practices to effectively support project execution
- Develop into a subject matter expert in at least one business or technical area
- Achieve a good understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Achieve a general understanding of AXA business lines, operations and products
- Achieve a good understanding of Agile principles and techniques and how they can be used in a more traditional project management environment (i.e., daily scrums, backlogs, user stories, frequent planning and demos, and retrospectives)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working experience
- Strong knowledge of project management practices to effectively support project execution
- Strong knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles (e.g., traditional and agile), including progressive project delivery techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.