AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Senior Manager is a key member of the Fraud/Financial Security Office responsible for key metrics and the robust governance reporting framework. Ensures consolidated team dashboards are prepared timely and accurately. Prepares executive level reporting, coordinating with various stakeholders, with key messages for review. Assesses fraud risk and effectiveness of prevention and detection activities for assigned business functions. Performs root cause analysis and assists with projects and data analytics as assigned.
* Responsible for consolidating concise and timely team reporting including weekly team dashboards, Core Team Meeting documents, monthly Fraud Prevention and Awareness Committee documents, and quarterly Executive Committee and Audit Committee meeting papers. Develop key messages appropriate for each audience that articulates areas of risk, status and effectiveness of preventive and detective controls. Coordinate with and gather content from numerous stakeholders across the organization.
* Establish and maintain a comprehensive fraud prevention and detection dashboard that provides a single view of the company's anti-fraud activities and controls, and assist with developing, implementing and managing the strategy to monitor those activities with stakeholders across the organization.
* Perform root cause analysis and assess controls related to assigned attempted fraud matters, working closely with the team to continuously refine and enhance fraud prevention and detection activities.
* Maintain the team's operational calendar
* Lead the annual update of the Fraud Risk Assessment, Anti-Fraud Plan, and other team documents and projects, as assigned.
Demonstrates knowledge of:
* insurance process concepts
* AXA's products, process and controls of the organization
* effective executive reporting
* fraud prevention, detection, risk assessment and governance
* root cause analysis (including data analysis, evidence gathering, hypothesis development and testing
In addition, the following skills are required:
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Highly refined report writing, with ability to apply analytics to draw conclusions and develop key messages
* Working understanding of corporate fraud concepts and well-developed controls mindset
* Significant experience analyzing processes and controls
* Flexible and willing to respond to unanticipated issues and constantly reprioritize based on business demands Ability to influence others at all levels in the organization
Management Responsibility: Manages reporting and other activities as assigned, guiding other assigned team resources when applicable and routinely collaborating with subject matter experts across functional areas of the company.
Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of experience; Graduate degree (preferred)
Licensing: CPA, MBA, CIA, or CFE
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.