AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
AXA’s Life Proposals and Illustrations team plays a key role in the support of AXA’s Financial Protection business. This team is responsible for the development, support, and strategic direction of the Life Insurance Illustration Platform including both product launch support and Inforce Policy support including all technology components of its straight through processing architecture. This team is also responsible for the dynamic design and functionality of the platform as a key supporter of sales growth across all of AXA’s distribution partners.
The position of Manager for AXA’s Life Illustrations / Proposals New Business team will be responsible for successfully supporting the launch of AXA’s innovative new life products, (both Variable and fixed), through the end-to-end implementation of new / enhanced product specifications onto the AXA AEGIS proposal platform. This individual work closely with the life product design team to prepare, manage, and implement product specifications for both the input, output, and user interface of the illustrations platform. Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and implement all new product illustrations and related conceptual presentations into the AEGIS new business system, including mobile devices
• Coordinate all system updates for both new product launches and post launch enhancements across multiple platforms and vendors. This includes serving as the key resource across internal departments including Product, Actuarial, Finance, & QA to ensure successful implementation, design, and programming of enhancements to illustration systems from Product, Marketing, and Advanced Markets
• Prepare and maintain operational input and output specifications for all new products, while also managing and coordinating the proposals output refresh initiative
• Serve as a resource of product and system knowledge by providing expertise, technical support, and creative guidance in the development of marketing materials to distribution partners, home office management, and staff.
• Implement, calculate and test specifications for historical performance and fund updates for new business and Inforce variable products including prospectus and SEC filings
• Manager the AEGIS Web straight through processing eApp integration for life products, and participate in the QA report / resolution process
• Responsible for coordinating with the product, legal and compliance areas to ensure that the proposal output for new product launches meets current FINRA guidelines, state regulations, and AXA standards
• Provide illustration support and guidance for both internal and external distribution partners to assist in resolving questions and resolving issues
Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance products and sales concepts including IUL, VUL, UL, COIL
Strong knowledge of product actuarial specifications
Knowledge of State Insurance regulations
Strong project management skills and time management skills
Experience with Life insurance illustration systems
Collaborative style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA.
Should have a basic understanding of the IT infrastructure
Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
5+ years’ experience in a similar industry / field