AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
* Interacts with Application team members to champion and ensure application-level security with enterprise security standards.
* Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
* Interacts with Infrastructure Services to ensure network/infrastructure security
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards
* Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
* Test final security systems to ensure they behave as expected
* Provide technical guidance supervision to the enterprise security team
* Minumum 5 years experience as a practicing information security professional
* Certification preferred such as CISSP
* Strong technical and communication background
* Network and application security experience
* Must be able to manage multiple security projects and requests
* Understand modern web applications including both software / systems architecture and front end design
* Working knowledge in application security
* Working knowledge of deployment / hosting architectures including virtualized systems, application containers and cloud based solutions
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.