AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
- Responsible for developing or modifying software solutions of basic to intermediate complexity as part of an assigned project.
- Develop, code, test, debug and document applications systems to achieve the objectives of the provided business requirements. These systems may be new, replacement of existing systems, or significant modifications of existing software modules.
- Apply proven application development methodologies and technologies to produce comprehensive solutions that meet quality, service commitment levels, schedules and budgets.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including analysis and design.
- Capable of performing data analysis and system analysis
- Be an active member of an agile team
- AS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline (Equivalent application programming or development experience may be considered)
- Basic to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Knowledge of software development concepts, methodologies and languages based on academic or job experience.
- Knowledge and application of various software development life-cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional, iterative, agile)
- Good interpersonal / relationship management skills, able to foster working relationships within the team, across IT and with business colleagues
- Knowledge of business and technology practices and trends
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Insurance and/or finance experience a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.