AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Recruiting & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating recruiting activities for the Edison Branch of AXA Advisors. It involves taking a proactive lead on end to end recruiting processes and working with branch management to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiency. Additionally, the Coordinator will be responsible for educating branch employees and financial professionals on marketing initatives and the digital marketing tools that are available to them.
These are the marketing bullets:
• 2-3 years of recuiting experience
• Social Media Marketing experience
• Strong computer based skills
• Salesforce.com, Emerald, ClientLink, eApp, Paperclip, eRelationship experience a plus
• Research and data gathering ability
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Strong organizational & prioritization skills
• Advanced problem solving & negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to train and mentor employees
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.