AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
'• Act as data steward for the IT Wealth Management organization partnering with other IT organizations (specifically MDM/product admin systems) to identify and remedy root causes for data issues in WM applications (Salesforce, Client Assignment System, LPL, Crump/AXA Network)
• Analyze data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business data requirements.
• Responsible for statistical analysis, identification of data issues and validation of data integrity.
• Support all technology teams in analyzing data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business data requirements
• Document data integration processes across WM applications
• Understand the structures, usage and sources of data
• Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within systems
• Adhere to Smart Dispatch discipline and related tools
• Identify and assist in remediation of data integrity root causes
• Work with Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, and Systems Analysts to design solutions for clients
• Define data quality plans to address data quality issues; work with business partners to build business understanding of data issues
• Define data validation rules / standards
• Conduct statistical analysis, identification of data issues and validation of data integrity
• Help analyze impact of proposed solution across technology or existing technology platforms
• Provide input to the development of formal business cases, when applicable
• Contribute a data requirements perspective during design reviews
• Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation
• Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones
o Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
o 3-5 years of technical IT work experienceo Experience in the insurance or financial sector from a data management perspective
o Expertise in data analysis methodologies and processes and their linkages to other processes in the software development lifecycle
o Experience with integration efforts (packaged and customized applications) from a data analysis perspective
o Expertise in various modeling techniques such as process, data and object modeling
o Experience leading data analysis efforts in teams of 3 or more
o Participation in data analysis efforts for multiple projects and programs of different size and complexity
o Experience mentoring junior staff in the data analysis discipline
o Experienced in leading business users, and data analysts in data requirements gathering exercises
o Experienced in various data requirements elicitation, analysis and validation techniques
o Experience with structured development efforts in data analysis with compliance to CMMi Level 3 procedures
o Expertise with data analysis artifacts and tools.
o Demonstrated ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
o Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas and concepts relating to data analysis/modeling
o Ability to understand how data drives the development of applications and business requirements through appropriate design principles, methodologies and tools
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.