AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
AXA Charlotte, NC office address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
Sarbanes Oxley requires management to test the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting and provide an opinion on the effectiveness of these controls. Management is required to design the test of controls to validate their effectiveness and testing of the control should be performed independently from the process owners. The SOX PMO management testing team is seeking two individuals to perform this independent testing and compliance. This role requires the incumbent to:
• Obtain, review, and interpret business processes to perform SOX IT testing.
• Complete Management testing in an organized and comprehensive manner ensuring all required support has been submitted.
• Prepare complete and accurate testing work papers inclusive of commentary and cross references.
• Provide ongoing guidance to process owner to ensure clear and complete understanding of testing support requirements and target dates.
• Perform walkthroughs of business processes demonstrating a clear understanding of the risks and controls.
• Prepare flowcharts reflective of business process with clear identification of risks and controls.
• Technical and/or Accounting degree required
Internal Title: Manager
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.