AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The SEO Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies to build traffic to AXA digital properties. The ideal candidate will have deep subject matter expertise in a variety of SEM tools and demostrated ability to improve marketing results through techniques including keywords, link building, and content optimization. This role will work with brand, marketing, agency, data and digital partners to optimize SEO practices across marketing campaigns and landing pages.
• Audit sites for SEO opportunities
• Recommend page content, keyword and linking strategies to increase visibility
• Work with marketing, content and data partners to build SEO into campaign efforts
• Conduct testing to improve SEO performance
• Stay up to date on the latest techniques and trends
• 2-5 years of experience in SEO management and digital marketing practices
• Extensive knowledge of search engine algorithms
• HTML and CSS experience
• Multi-channel marketing experience
• Exceptional attention to detail; writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Extensive knowledge on SEO tools, preferably Brightedge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, a deadline driven environment
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.