AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The AXA Marketing Insights, Strategy & Analytics team provides actionable information-driven solutions that continuously enhance client relationships for AXA HQ and advisors. The team is hiring a Lead Manager of Marketing to facilitate marketing strategy for multiple lines of business including Financial Protection and Retirement Plan Services.
This Marketing role will connect key strategic analytics initiatives to marketing initiates designed to improve marketing efficiency, CRM insight, marketing capabilities, and digital engagement. This role is instrumental to supporting positive business results through collaborative partnership with marketing business partners and other marketing COE’s.
The ideal candidate has experience in incorporating analytics into creation of strategies designed to improve marketing campaign management , establish KPI’s in partnership with Marketing Business partners, and support continuous business improvement.
The Lead Marketing Manager will provide recommendations and consultation services outside of marketing at the officer level, including participating in interdepartmental task forces and planning groups where he/she can act as the marketing expert on an as needed basis.
Strategic lead for select client and prospect engagement programs across the enterprise including, but not limited to lead management and client enrichment campaigns. The Lead Marketing Manager will report to the Lead Director, Insights & analytics working as part of an integrated marketing team.
• Understanding business goals and aligning programs that best drive business value
• Partnering with marketer Business Partners to develop the optimal offer
• Developing channel mix
• Planning/submitted budget requirements
• Deploying Test & Learn Analytics
• Implementing best lead management practices based on the audience, offer, call-to-action, etc.
• Create and deliver proposals, reports, and status updates to leadership across the enterprise
Build and maintain partnerships with Marketing Business Partners, service, IT, and Wealth Management to drive business value across marketing programs.
• Outstanding analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Self-starter with strong problem solving skills. Pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them.
• Uses insights, logic, and common sense to further stakeholders’ knowledge, insight, and action through quantitative results
• Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization
• Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills for presentations to business stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of insurance business and industry dynamics preferred.
• The ideal individual holds a BS degree in Marketing. A BA/BS undergraduate degree is required.
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant Marketing experience, preferably from a financial services industry with a discipline in marketing.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.