AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
• Market AXA’s competitive suite of employee benefits products on our state of the art EB 360 platform in a broad geographic territory.
• Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with brokers, consultants, general agents and other strategic distribution partners.
• Consultatively position AXA’s competitive products and unique technology platform to achieve and exceed production goals and objectives..
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• A self-motivated, driven individual who is goal oriented and able to take ownership of assigned territory to develop strong, long term relationships.
• 5 to 15+ years of documented successful sales/marketing experience within the group insurance (employee benefits) arena.
• Documented relationships and partnerships spanning brokerage firms, consulting houses, managing general agencies and/or PEOs.
• Demonstrated ability to develop trust and credibility easily and quickly.
• Thorough understanding of AXA Employee Benefits product portfolio and the benefits each one offers.
• Ability to partner with local, regional and national service/account management, underwriting and home office personnel.
• Meet and/or exceed activity goals as it relates to new client meetings, quote activity, relationship management and annual premium sales goals.
• Construct and maintain a business plan for your designated territory based on sales and strategic initiatives.